Friday, February 4, 2011

naughty




I'm learning not to leave ANY door open for ANY amount of time... I don't know how he can make so much mess in so little time! My only consolation at this point is that he hasn't figured out how to open those doors, but I know it's only a matter of time.
Perhaps a second round of baby-proofing is in order. I love catching him in the act he always tries to leave the scene as fast as possible, or look at me with his elfish mischief-making smile (I'll try to capture it, it's pretty amazing), or another tactic we love is the classic "I'm so cute how can you be mad." He accomplishes this by saying "hug?" several times with arms wide open and waiting. I'm sighing right now. He makes me crazy but I sure love him.

6 comments:

emily sparks said...

Ha ha ha! He's too adorable to get really mad at. Penelope had a short tp in the toilet phase...it was ugly.

The Jenkins Family said...

I love it, Katie!!! So many times I have had to deal with this sort of thing, and I especially love the hug technique. I will have to try that with Mikey next time I get in big trouble which is most of the time! =) Love you guys! (Just wait til they spread vaseline or lotion into your couch! Thank goodness for leather!!)

katie said...

E-He is adorable, I bet it was hard to be upset with Penelope as well because she is also adorable! I bet you're so thrilled to have another girl on the way to be a little sis for her!

L- And you're right there are much worse things... like the time I was in the shower and popped my head out and saw him sticking his hands in the toilet and sucking off all the water... I'm sighing right now.

Whitney Taylor said...

haha cute! I love that look on his face... so innocent although his activities are so naughty. cute.

Beth said...

Katie! I love these photos. I can't believe how much he looks like you (and Adam too, at the same time). Does that say something about the already-mentioned mischievous smile? I'm pretty sure I've seen it on your face before...:D I can't believe I have such a cute nephew. Oh wait. Yes I can. He came from you guys!!

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

oh he is so yummy! Even if he is stuffing your toilet with paper :)