Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Loves


A post from this old piece-o-poo is in my opinion, long overdue. I sit here by my lonesome after a long long day of work while my sweetie is out with a friend, and think to myself how very blessed I am...

My Bride


Katie, I love you. The last four years have blown by in what seems to have been an extended honeymoon. Ironic though, because within this honeymoon of sorts, we have managed to graduate college together whilst living at five different addresses, having a baby, and buy a house, all while having fun and growing along the way. I appreciate you so much and am more amazed by you everyday. I hope I can do right by you sweetie.

So much I could say, but all I can manage in this moment is, you are the reason I wake up in the morning, and the air I breathe.

You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you...


-J-



What can I say, you are my son and I love you as well. Not like I love mommy, but I love you nonetheless. You are a wonderful son and you amaze me with how much you are learning. I love when you are sweet to mommy and I, but you can sometimes be very naughty. I am amazed that your mama can not only watch over you all day long, but can also manage to do four loads of laundry, read, and draw, all within a day... you drive me crazy after 40 minutes. It seems as though every single day you grow bigger in mind and body, and though sometimes I wish it go faster, time itself will no doubt seem to have slipped through your mother and I's fingers in no time at all. I love you buddy.


5 comments:

katie said...

We love you too! We wait for you all day long. Thanks for being you and making our lives possible. :)

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

As a sister, sister-in-law, and aunt, words can not express how lucky I feel each of you are to have each other. You are all so fantastic and amazing, I just miss you and love you every moment. PS that picture of Katie is GORGEOUS and the picture of Jonny makes me want to give him a huge squeeze!! (Adam I love you like my bestest brother.)LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

The Jenkins Family said...

Adam, that was very sweet. Yes, you do need to post more often. I love Katie's awesome (and well-written) stories, but I'd love to hear from you more often too. I can't wait to see you three in July. Dallin is very much looking forward to it!

Beth said...

Adam you are da best! Ha ha, at first I was disoriented because I thought it was Katie posting.

We love you guys! I'm so glad Katie found you and that you take good care of her. And you are an awesome brother-in-law. And J... Wow, what can I say about pretty much the cutest little nephew ever?

Sara Jean said...

Oh my gosh! You guys have the cutest blog! You and Adam are such an awesome couple! I'm so glad we've gotten to become friends with you!

Happy Anniversary and Birthday, Katie!