Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Shower

I have the most wonderful friends. I never thought I would have such amazing and giving women for friends when I moved to Seattle. Four of these said friends threw me a baby shower that could have been featured in a magazine. Take a look.


My lovely friends pre-party getting ready.
My one regret is that I forgot to have any pictures taken during the party so there aren't any pictures of 1: the delicious food (which included a white bean stew, spinach salad with poppy seed dressing, lemon mousse with fresh berries, and dark chocolate covered strawberries), and 2: all of the wonderful women that came to celebrate with me. I think everyone had a good time we ate, talked up a storm, and oohed and awed at the adorable little gifts. I couldn't keep from smiling on my way home alone in my car, feeling grateful for all of the wonderful people I've met and made friends with here in Seattle.

4 comments:

gigi said...

Sad, I wish I could have come. I'm glad you've made good friends out there. I miss you!

Beth said...

How wonderful!! I wish you had more pictures too. I would have loved to have been there.

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I'm so glad you have such good friends there who would do something so thoughtful! Love you!

The Jenkins Family said...

That sounds like it was so nice! But, it's only fitting that someone as cool as you should get such a cool shower! And, of course, as cool as that little baby girl is going to be, well--she deserves to be spoiled too! Give big hugs to all three of you!