Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A few more things to add to the list.
4- A fabulous Rec Center just 2 blocks away
5- the hot-rod beetle (it makes it's appearance everyday around 8:30 am and every evening around 6. I have a self-given mission to capture a picture of it and post it here. It makes me smile every time it drives past.)
6- TONS of flowers we didn't have to plant
7- neighborhood walks with J. and A. Looking for peoples crazy additions to their houses (people don't build new here very often, if they want more space just build it onto your existing house. I will take a few pictures of the most wild and crazy of this category. Stay tuned.)

We've been trying to keep busy. I'm working on the last bird for little J.'s mobile then it just needs to be assembled. I also made a cake stand (yes, a cake stand). I don't remember where I heard about this craft but I love it. We went to DI found a .50 cent ice cream sundae dish, a .50 cent plate, and some glass glue from Home Depot, put all the pieces together and there you have it.

We also took some pictures of J. when we were down in Provo a few weeks ago. Here is a few of our favorites.




I had to add the first one for laughs. Well that's all I've got this time. I love you all my dear family and friends.
(P.S. Carolyn if you happen to see these pictures, know that I tried to send you an email but it didn't work. Did you change your address?)

4 comments:

lauren and ryan said...

you guys are so cute, what a dream family. love the pics. and ive been wanting a caker server like that for so long. . . i keep drooling over williams sonoma site - what a great idea. nice work katie!

Nana said...

Love the pictures, Katie. Beautiful people! Jonathan is so cute and has the prettiest skin!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

Katie, I love the cake plate, so creative!! And may I say that my nephew/birthday buddy is ADORABLE!!!!

Beth said...

Awesome pictures! And that video of Jonathan is hilarious! I can't believe how much he looks like both of you guys. I've been trying to see the cousin-connection, and I think I see a little of it. Can't wait to see a picture of the hot-rod beetle too.