Friday, January 29, 2010

Stinky



So Jonathan is... how do you put it? Stinky. There is no other way to describe it. He has been having gas problems. Well, I guess you could say he isn't having gas "problems," his gut is working all to well. Just ask anyone unfortunate enough to be around when he lets one pass. It surprises me every time, that someone so little can sound and smell like a grown man. I hope it is just a phase. Or will Jonathan always have stinky gas? Regardless, I will always love my little skunk!

4 comments:

Adam said...

Goodness knows Im the one to blame... Im sorry sweetheart. He sure does smell bad though.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

That's funny that he's so gassy. Tula went through a stage like that too. I love his expression in that picture.

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

I was just going to say, this is Adam's fault, then I saw his comment! At least he can take the blame!! Don't worry though, Jonny is so cute no one will notice the stinkiness!!

Nana said...

Poor little Jonathan. I think it will "pass" though. Haha. Caradon is right, he is so cute no-one will notice.