Monday, January 25, 2010

why I love korean dramas


I can't stand "soap-operas." I think they are an abomination. The acting is terrible, the plots are improbable and base, and they just ooze "waste of time." While I can't lie and say that Korean dramas aren't a waste of time, they are a lot more fun than the American equivalent. Korean dramas are funny, romantic, generally more conservative, better acted, better written, and all-in-all a better waste of time. Imagine a 16-24+ hour romantic comedy or drama with the added bonus of a peek into Korean culture (and I can get Adam to watch them with me!) Fabulous.
Watched so far: You're Beautiful, Couple or Trouble, and Boys Over Flowers

1 comment:

Nana said...

Hey, I would love to waste some time! Do you think Ryan would mind if I borrowed them? Thanks for yesterday. Saved myself a couple hundred dollars and probably had more fun as well. :)