Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday!



I can't believe it's already been two years. Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday that you made your full entrance into our family. How did you grow so much so quickly? We love you little Tweed. We love your fake laughs, your tantrums, your dancing, your hugs. We love it when you "read" the scriptures, sing, and play trains and cars. We love everything you were then and now! I know we both pray that your life will be full, beautiful, and long. Thank you for being ours. Happy birthday little guy.




7 comments:

Nana said...

Oh this was so sweet and poignant. I can't believe it has been two years either but the proof is right before our eyes. He has grown so much. He is such a good looking little man. He is going to be 'killer' attractive when he is a man.

lauren and ryan said...

Happy Birthday Jonathon! Give him a hug from us! Love you guys

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

He is gorgeous you guys! So dang cute and big!

CaradonandtheBoys! said...

He is SOOO freakin cute!! I love him so much, and I am so proud to share my birthday with him!! Love you guys!

Beth said...

Ditto, Nana! What a cutiehead. Happy birthday little Jonathan! We'll give you a proper call this week. Remind me to ask where "Tweed" came from.

The Jenkins Family said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Jonathan! I can't believe you have already lived a full two years on this earth! What a better place it is because of you! Love you and your mommy and daddy so much!! Love, Aunt Lindsay

Rachel Leslie said...

I love his flamenco dancer shirt so cute. I can't believe he's two!!!